- Masks must be worn ashore when six feet distancing can’t be achieved.
- Trash should be placed in dumpsters provided around the harbor. HOUSEHOLD TRASH ONLY!
- Pets must be leashed. Our Canine Bylaws state that you MUST clean up after your pet or face a hefty fine.
- No alcohol on the Boardwalk.
- No bicycles or skateboards on the Boardwalk.
- No cleaning of fish on the Boardwalk.
- No soliciting of business without prior approval by the Board of Selectmen.
- Generators must be turned off by 10:00 p.m. unless authorized by the Marina Manager.
- Please keep noise to a minimum after 11:00 p.m.
- Please use our pump-out facility.
- Checkout time is 11:00 a.m. Contact Marina Office to stay longer.
- Boats left in any slip without authorization of the Marina may be towed at owner’s risk and expense.
- Noise by-law:
It is the responsibility of the vessel owner to check if they meet the decibel requirements before they come to Oak Bluffs.
Vessel that do not comply with the noise levels will not be allowed in Oak Bluffs Harbor.
- All reservations are only valid for the Vessel Information submitted. No substitutions or changes are allowed. Any changes may result in forfeiture of your reservation.